Monday, June 18, 2007
Cool beans!
Hello beloved. Haha, yes you're reading the blog of SHEILA JANG HUI XIA. so much for having a dormant blog, jang. time for a revival.
I've always been inspired to do up a blog but just thot that I have too little knowledge and skills to do up a decent one. However, I was so wrong. Its so so so much simpler than i thought it would be. of cos still need to thank a certain GURU i consulted, you know who you are but you probably will not be one of the first to read this since i dont intend to allow my blog to be made known. I guess you'll chance upon this sooner or later nonetheless. =D date me if you see this k, GURU. (haha, somehow i know you'd rather date MUMMY than date me so i'll date you instead then =P)
woo.. blogs does things to people dont they. make them talk as if people really are listening when maybe they aren't. better drop the melancholic tone, its making me creep. hahahaha. so fun. i can just blabber on and i still can blabber on~!!! wohoo. *leaps and jumps with much freedom (like those in whisper advertisments!)* much as i used to detest blogs, i've come to the realisation that it in fact is a good channel of relief, pretty much serves the same purpose as whisper ultra dry. (will i be sued or will ppl lodge a complaint agst my blog cos of the explicit ancedotes? =/ *jitters*)
alright, being the owner of the blog, I choose to end my Entry of the Century (my blog has emerged out of the century egg like condition it has rotten into =D) with celebration and joy. I am glad I blog not because I am trapped but because I am free. I will ever embrace this freedom. May you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment