Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A possible career option....

Its pretty late. I should be sleeping to prepare for my mundane office job tml. But no.. I'm online to print out "Winter Wonderland" Lyrics and attempt to get the song loaded into my phone. Technology makes things so much more convenient. Woo. We're about 6 months away from Christmas!! so exciting! haha. I managed to get the song from Elfie (knew i could always count on him to present any piece of music anytime, i wouldn't be surprised if he had sent me his own version of the song). Just successfully bluetoothed the song from my comp to my phone. Ahh. Thank God for modern technology again. Save all the trouble of having to dig out some cable and plug in the comp to load the song into my phone. HAIL THE WIRELESS ERA! I haven't mentioned that i needed the song as teaching material. Teaching my new Pri 2 kid some vocabulary using the song. Widening his "general knowledge" as well since he claims he's never heard the song before. Seeing my "dedication" to teaching (hmm...), Elf asked me to become a teacher next time. I've always rejected the thot of being a fulltime teacher. But after teaching Cedrick (the new pri 2 kid), I realized i dont really mind teaching young kids. Maybe, just maybe, i might become a teacher then.... seems quite plausible now. hmmm... shall think it through then. Can't wait to see little Cedrick and hear him speak in his adult tone. He's really cute. He talks like an adult. That's what we call a Xiao Da Ren. For the ex-237ers, I dedicate this song to you as a remembrance of the friendships we've forged through the past few years. Will never forget how we presented this song to the subzone. haha. Xiao Xin's snowman act, the *PAH* stepping fireplace (aileen you get wat i'm saying right) Bernice's and Joanne's voices, and just the fun we've all had while coming up with the item. I miss you people. I really do.
Winter Wonderland
Sleigh bells ring are you listening (*cups ears*)
in the lane snow is glistening
A beautiful sight we're happy tonight
walking in a winter wonderland (*link arms*)
Gone away is the bluebird
here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song
as we go along
walking in a winter wonderland
In the meadow we can build a snowman
Then pretend that he is Parson Brown
He'll say: Are you married? (*xiao xin*)
we'll say: No man
But you can do the job when you're in town
Later on we'll conspire as we dream (*PAH*) by the fire
To face unafraid (*communist arm thing*) the plans that we've made
walking in a winter wonderland
In the meadow we can build a snowman
and pretend that he's a circus clown
We'll have lots of fun with mister snowman
until the alligators knock him down
When it snows ain't it thrilling
Though your nose gets a chilling
We'll frolic and play (*hand action*) the Eskimo way
walking in a winter wonderland
Walking in a winter wonderland
walking in a winter wonderland
=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment