Tuesday, July 17, 2007

UPDATES!

Hello people. I'm back. haha. unlike michelle i'm not back from taiwan. =( but its okie, i'm back from WKWSCIFOC (in short my faculty camp).





9-13th July: Spent 5 days with MEEPOK. Had a great time there and made quite a number of friends. =D i thought the camp was pretty well organised and the seniors did a great job of "fooling" us time and again. First they frightened us by faking this fight which ended with a loud THUMP (which most of us thot was the sound of someone falling from the 3rd storey). It ended up to be a "MURDER CASE" which we had to solve. =_='' Next, they planted a FAKE FRESHIE in our group. Qi Bian Wo Men De Gan Qing. =_=''' And lastly, the supposed movie marathon which started with the scary "28 Days Later" ended with an even scarier FRIGHT NIGHT. =_='''' But all in all, i thot it was those parts which we got tricked that made the camp all the more fun and full of "pleasant" surprises. What's more when you're in MEEPOK (the overall best OG). =) MEEPOK KE MAMA! OLE OLE AHH AHH.! yeah gonna have outing with MEEPOK on thurs! =D

This is ELICIA!! So glad she's in CS.

Of cos not forgetting Cheryl Ong and Girlfriend.

So glad you girls are in CS too!!!

Friendship's just like wine, the older it gets the better. C:



15 July: This is a very bloggable day. Because i took a step of faith and a leap of courage. What did i do? *drum roll* I went for DRAMA AUDITIONS! Must really thank my Ministry team members and leader for encouraging me and supporting me. Had it not been for them, I'd have backed out. Thanks Jacelyn and co!! =D okie, let me share about the auditions. There were two rounds.



1st Round: 16 people were to walk around the room as more scenarios are added eg "it starts to drizzle" "you're now an old lady". so as the things keeps adding on u're to act while u continue walking. One memorable point to note. At one point, we are to say one word that describes the character we were acting (which was "AN OLD LADY"). So basically we're to like say words like "PAIN" "OLD" "SLOW", you get what i mean. but guess what i ended up saying. i said "wa eh yo ku jing seng" which means "my back is aching" in hokkien. and i repeated it quite loudly quite a few times then the person in charge started saying "some of your ONE WORD very long ah." and i got quite embarassed. hahaha. But thankfully i still got into 2nd round. =D



2nd Round: This round is more intense. We were given scripts which has two roles and are to pick one role that we want to take and then act with one of the actors in the ministry. I got this PARENT-CHILD script and i gladly took the role of the rebellious teenager. Then got to do abit of IMPROVISION on the spot. I was given two scenarios, one in which i saw the girl who stole my BF and another in which i had to go on a blind date and got a very unexpected date. It was quite fun. I'm hoping for the best now. So far they haven't got back to me yet. But all in all, I would say I'd have regretted if I didnt go. It was a great experience and definitely made me realize that I dont have to be afraid of what I can do, but that I should do what I desire to do even if it is not easy and success is not guranteed. =D Thank God for being the source of courage and faith.



17 July: Finally got a chance to sleep in. Its been months since i slept till I cant sleep no more. Woke up at 11 plus this morning. But ended up with this aching spot on my left shoulder blade. Bad sleeping position. =/ Met up with Kelly Belly (aka Kelvin Goh) at Vivo in the afternoon. Wanted to buy some clothes but ended up not finding any to buy. Only managed to get some accessories. =( But still thanks for shopping with me kelly! And thanks for the USA stuff. =D Its been months since i last met Kelly Belly cos he went to USA for attachment. Kel your hair very long and u keep wearing striped polo tees.! haha. your hair's making u look like some hippie man. hahaha. Anyway, I must apologise for the DUSTY PLACEMAT. I got kel this USA smiley face placemat as farewell gift months back when he left for USA but i forgot to pass to him. haha. so it has been collecting dust at my room for more than 4 months? Now its a welcome back gift to him. Kel got rinse with water first before u put on ur table k. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment