Saturday, August 11, 2007
Its a different saturday.
Saturdays are quite typical for me. 9-11AM: Tuition with Cedrick 11-1plus: Lunch with yuhao or by myself. 1plus-2plus: Busride to Cellgrp mtg 3-5plus: Cellgrp mtg. 5Plus onwards: Either go service or go out or go home (the last of which is very seldom achieved.) Today, Aileen and I just decided to go swim together after cell on the spur of the moment.
Despite the crowd, I must say I like the feeling of learning something new. I've "engaged" Aileen to be my swimming coach to teach me Freestyle strokes. Well, still not very used to the breathing and all but felt good cos at least i've worked out today. Speaking of working out reminds me of my physique. Today after cell, Daniel (from Kelvin's Cell) told me i look quite well built and look more like a sprinter than a long dist runner. For awhile i was quite sad that i can no longer be called SKINNY. haha. but later i realized, as long as i'm fit and look proportionate i shouldnt be too bothered. haha. BUT OF COS, there's always a part of me that longs for flat tummy and abs. BUT i almost totally live on fast food. It is easier for me to fast fully than to fast from fast food. And this brings us back to today's cell grp sermon (plus abit of Aileen's input). ABORT the bad habits and ADOPT the good ones. AHH.. alright la, i must be more mentally prepared first before i embark on a long term journey towards flat tummy and toned abs.
WOO. After dinner at the army market, Ai and I ordered these waffles + Belgian choc dip. Its from this new stall The Sweet Stone Parad'Ice in the army market which has been in the limelight (TV shows, magazines) lately. I must say their stall and food items stands out in the tradition hawker centre setting. Shall try the Claypot fondue next time. hehe. (so much for desiring toned abs.......) Oh be sure to check out their website: www.thesweetstone.com =p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment