Saturday, October 13, 2007
my solitary life
i spent like a whole day out by myself. and even now i'm still out by myself. i have this song in my MP3 "Learn to be Lonely". I guess I'll never need to listen to that anymore because I've learnt to be lonely. Well it isn't just today la. Its been many many days. People either stand me up or they just don't have the time for me or they just dont study out side as much as i do or i just didnt ask. i was happy for awhile and now i'm not so very happy. you will never know why i feel this way. just like a comprehension exam. you will only comprehend after you read. if you've never read the pages of my life how can you ever comprehend this happiness and unhappiness i have. prob the person closest to knowing is still too far away.
I went to cut my hair today. then went to the dentist. then went studying till now. but i would say it has been a very unproductive day. i've more or less finishe d the essay but it still needs polishing. hai. i need to be more productive and focused man.
i shall head home now. ALONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment