Friday, November 23, 2007
Securing a good buck for bangkok shopping!
I'VE GOT A JOB. yeah. Event job. Best thing is it's sort of a marketing post which is sort of relevant to what I'm considering as job in future. The PR kind. So I'm glad i'm able to earn about $300 in 5 days and get a feel of a PR job. What more its at Shangri La Hotel! OH and the event is Asia Television Forum by CASBAA(http://www.casbaa.com/). Apparently its quite an event which all major channels like MTVAsia, HBO, Discovery and the likes are patronising. This makes it even more relevant to my course of study. YEAH. good boost to my resume. =D
the person at ML agency, Eileen, is really sincere too. She even mentioned that she will recommend me for a marketing post at the Singapore Air Show next year. I was thrilled la. I mean the Singapore Air Show (http://www.aerospace-technology.com/exhibitions/) is quite a significant event in the aerospace technology industry from what i know. hmm. Really am keeping my fingers crossed that i'd be able to get that job as well. I guess all that ranting about not being sure of which division to major in is about to come to some fruitful conclusion after I get a feel of a marketing post. Yeah. Special thanks to Ahmad for smsing me at 10am and alerting me to this great deal. Ahmad. I'll write you an appreciation note when we go Bangkok! =D
alrighty. I'm off to supper! =)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment