Monday, January 21, 2008

CS Photoshoot vs ANTM

Ah. last week's been tight so haven't had the time to deliver the 3 other promised posts. So now the 2nd of the lot. =)

Sometime in December, a bunch of us were picked and asked to volunteer to help WKWSCIFOC (weekimweeschoolofcommunicationandinformationfacultyorientationcamp) raise funds. This task consisted of a "preliminary" round of photoshoots by our own people to create "portfolio cards". Then amateur photographers from the photography industry would get to pick out the people they want to shoot to boost their own portfolio of pictures. Those chosen would be paid to be shot by them (and sadly the money goes to wkwscifoc not us ). So anyway, I totally agreed when Cheryl Ong the FOC chair asked me. I've always like modelling and photoshoots (although honestly i know i'm not very photogenic nor very modelly). But no harm doing what I like and no matter what the photos turn out it is just a reflection of who I am. Like i always told michelle, no need to be afraid to let others see my ugly photos cos it is just too bad that the FACT is: that ugly person in the photo is ME. hahahaha.













So what has my photoshoot gotta do with ANTM (America's Next Top Model) ? Firstly, you should know that I'm a FAN (x10000000) of ANTM. Finished watching cycle 8 & 9 in December. I totally like Heather from cycle 9 alot. You should go watch and support Heather together with me. =D


Back to the link btw the two. When I first saw the pics uploaded by Chang on facebook, my memory of a particular ANTM photoshoot was jogged. Tonight, I finally got down to find the photo that's floating in my head in a semi-clear state. Although the resemblance of that photo and one of mine was not as close as I thought them to be, I just thought it quite cool la. Like I dont know. haha. you may think i'm weird or BHB to compare myself with ANTM models BUT, this is my blog and you're supposed to get a glimpse of my psyche and my flow of thoughts. SO, welcome to jangaland!





At first, I sort of remembered that there's this awkwardness in our positions that was somewhat similar. Don't know if you get what i'm trying to say. But ya that's just my funny brain making connections funnily. hehehe.


Okie. Now that i look at them, I see NO resemblance at all. Except, notice that both Heather's and my hands are placed on our left thigh!! WOO. ISN'T THAT SUCH AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE~!!!!! haha.


Heather, although you didn't make it to the TOP, I know you'll go far. Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment