Today is a fruitful day.
1. Signed up for Basic Theory test.
2. Shopped with Jeannette.
3. Going to do some readings later.
Some friendship box cards once said, " Shopping is a test of real friendship."
I never understood it and still am in the process of understanding it. But what i make of it now is, different people have different shopping styles. Decisiveness, temperament, mood, willingness to part with money, boldness to try new types of clothes all vary with people. And therefore at times people get on each other's nerves when they shop. Like, some people can't stand my indecisiveness. I don't understand how people is willing to spend so much on an item. Things like that makes shopping a test for friends.
I figured it is support the is needed when shopping. Tolerance too. But most importantly is the heart to want to help each other find THE DESIRED PIECE and RIGHTLY PRICED item that matters so much more. This post is a celebration that I've found a shopping partner in JEANNETTE SOH. I feel very comfortable shopping with you and taking my time. =) Our friendship went through the shopping test and PREVEILED!
*this post is in black and grey in remembrance of the BLACK VEST you didnt buy and the GREY SHOES i didnt buy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment