For those of you who haven't heard. I've got myself a tatoo. I've always felt that tatoos are cool and i must say now i'm totally in the TATOO CRAZE. haha. well a bunch of us CS girls were just so ON to go get a small one each together. coincidentally all of us had all thought of having tatoos even ZHI HUI surprisingly. As you can see, I got a star of David (which Mic says she feels looks like the recycling sign from certain angles. =_=). Ruiqi and Kristle got a small star while Zhi Hui got herself a butterfly.
Personally, I find tatoos very sexy, tells of a bold character and is very permanent (duh!). Its permanency thus calls for a real good reason for one to decide to put it on one's body. Also, a side note, haha, is that i think tatoos look BETTER on tanned skin and even BETTER on toned body.



I've received violent/surprised/disbelief/angry reactions from different people. But tatoos are really no big deal la. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE FAKE. haha. okie la most of you reading this would have known it is fake but hopefully those who dont know yet did for a moment believe me. hehe.
Let me now explain. This is an Airspray tatoo. Meaning it is just black ink which will last for about two weeks if well taken care of. Totally can pass of as tatoo (spare the lack of swollen skin). Went to try it cos one of my friends want to see and test to see how her desired tatoo will look on her before she actually decides on whether she will go ahead and do anot. So we all just play play also lor.
Answer to Jocelyn's question: You can get this done at B1 of Far East Plaza at a shop called Area 51 which sells like bikinis and other kinds of beach wear. Price ranges starts from $8 and varies according to size.
The tatoo craze is on me and I can't wait to get more. Haha. Of cos I'm crazy only about the in-permanent ones not the permanent ones. I'm only crazy over permanent ones if they are on others not me. hehe.
Personally, I find tatoos very sexy, tells of a bold character and is very permanent (duh!). Its permanency thus calls for a real good reason for one to decide to put it on one's body. Also, a side note, haha, is that i think tatoos look BETTER on tanned skin and even BETTER on toned body.
I've received violent/surprised/disbelief/angry reactions from different people. But tatoos are really no big deal la. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE FAKE. haha. okie la most of you reading this would have known it is fake but hopefully those who dont know yet did for a moment believe me. hehe.
Let me now explain. This is an Airspray tatoo. Meaning it is just black ink which will last for about two weeks if well taken care of. Totally can pass of as tatoo (spare the lack of swollen skin). Went to try it cos one of my friends want to see and test to see how her desired tatoo will look on her before she actually decides on whether she will go ahead and do anot. So we all just play play also lor.
Answer to Jocelyn's question: You can get this done at B1 of Far East Plaza at a shop called Area 51 which sells like bikinis and other kinds of beach wear. Price ranges starts from $8 and varies according to size.
The tatoo craze is on me and I can't wait to get more. Haha. Of cos I'm crazy only about the in-permanent ones not the permanent ones. I'm only crazy over permanent ones if they are on others not me. hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment