Tuesday, July 08, 2008

ought to blog

i had some surprise spare time today.

shui came late for BS which caused me to be late and eventually miss choir prac. but also good la in the first place it was an ambitious mad rush to try to make it for choir prac alrdy. i'm TRYING hard to work on my time mgm k. =)

anyway gotta really thank God bcos of His blessings.
- Chans bought me some much needed items from bangkok.

- Er Jie bought ONITSUKA TIGER for me!! WOHOO!



this is er-jie. I tried SUPER HARD to put her face into the prev photo. like insert her face at the top right hand corner where there is space. but due to my limited photoshop skills i failed and gave up after trying for more than half an hour!!

- After calling up people for 2 days, yesterday I got 1 person confirmed for interview! My boss is quite happy and so am I.

- I PASS MY ORGAN EXAM. LIKE PRAISE AND THANK GOD LIKE ANYTHING CAN. wat more, my organ teacher's first comments on sunday "I've got your results. YOU DID QUITE WELL. =)" i was like *STUNNED*. really God's grace. really. i always have this pre- organ exam prayer which goes something like this: "God, if i really pass this time, i promise i'll practise hard very hard for the next grade." And I'm so convinced its God's grace this time that I am already starting to develop a habit of practising at least 3 times a week (slowly develop to once everyday). Gonna go on for one more grade and put a full stop after that.



okie i'm feeling quite tired after battling with photoshop for a while. =/ all for you sis! thanks a gazillion still. told you not to buy already ma. hehe. anyhow. cheers to NEW clothes, bags and shoes! sisterhood rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment