Friday, December 18, 2009

*JANG JANG JANG JANG*

yes hear it as a sound effect. 
this is one of the days where i feel my entire being is compressed by the vast amount of information unloaded on me, responsibilities i have to undertake, roles (in life and out of life) i have to play. but i know i'll feel better now that i'm home and with my pen, paper, handphone, laptop. tools to help me sort things out and compile what i need to compile, arrange what i need to arrange, clarify what i need to clarify and ensure things that need be done get done. 
the above description sums it all up. i'm merely an administrator. and that is not enough. 
i need to expand, enlarge and envision more. seriously. discipline jang!
on the same note, i do feel pretty stretched and hence here's going out to those around me whom may feel that i'm not committed to you as a friend or even as your BS teacher/mentor, I'M SO SORRY! I really do love you guys, but you know me, time management is really not my strength ah, so sometimes I can't be there when I thought i could be or wish I could be. I miss ya'll. 
particularly to poop, double j, mic, the guys & co, i keep suggesting things and then not appear. seriously i miss you all like siao! aft xmas pls have a stayover somewhere like last yr! =)
my sheeps: yel, sarahcheesecakelee, liwen, shilin, kenneth : let's get started on BS soon ya! thanks for standing in the gap together with me during this season.  =) 
chen: sorry abt today! really too tight. i miss my chen with her hot short hair cut. 
faith: u make me feel like i really hurt you. so sorry. i really didn't mean it like you said. =( you're still impt to me... 
in the midst of the year-end busyness, here's some things that keep me sane:
- ANTM Cycle 13. 
- sisters' day with MM. 
- new black suede heels. love at first sight kind. despite me not being very blonde, this pair of heels deserve a blog entry of its own. 
- DM family (:
- my dad. <3
- macarons.
Rule #32 Enjoy the Little things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment