It was a very early day cos we had to be at the studio by 8AM for Make Up.
So we grabbed breakfast to eat at the studio.
 |
| My daily morning staple: Bread (lots of them) & Coffee |
The coffee taiwanese have for breakfast is quite different from the Kopi we have in Singapore. It is more milky and feels more diluted. Also, it's warm, not hot and they drink it with a straw. At that point after tasting the bland, lukewarm coffee & still feeling my sleepiness, I was missing the Singapore Kopi that never fails to jolt me awake.
Here's some behind the scenes shots.
 |
| Rollers in the hair! |
 |
| Hair-do in progress. |
 |
| The Princessy Look |
 |
| A bouquet, a building and a blue sky. |
Nope my friends didn't rent a horse for their shoot. We saw a couple who did and I snapped a shot from afar. I wouldn't mind arriving at the chapel in a horse carriage for my own wedding. hehe.
 |
| I look a little weird here. Cos it's a flip side face. I was using the front camera of the Iphone. |
By strict order of the bride, I am not allowed to post the photo which will give away what their wedding shots would look like.
 |
| The couple! Kudos to them for the tiring FULL DAY shoot! |
End of shoot but start to a night of feasting!
ZARA was about to open their first store in Taiwan at about the time we were there. We found out how rich ZARA was when we realized ZARA paid for the LED space on top of Taipei 101 to countdown to their opening!
 |
| Bad from the bottom angle. But at least we got the Tower and the Three of us! |
Allen's Taiwanese friends, Jill & Qiu Hui. Jill took the day off to be the driver for their wedding shoot! We all went to a place which is like Cineleisure, near Taipei City Hall for dinner. As you can see, there is like an arcade at the Ramen restaurant we were eating at.
 |
| somebody's salad. the egg looks good. |
 |
| my Ramen. i'm not a ramen person, so, no comments. |
After dinner, we went to meet Zhe Ming and Coco, our "landlords".
 |
| Finally, you meet the cheeky couple Zhe Ming & Coco. |
I didn't finish my Ramen, so I got myself some night snacks.
 |
| Breaded Hotdog. Of the many options, one caught my eye. The ones with fries sticking to the sides. yes i got one of those. hehe |
People usually get a shock when I say this but I'll still say it:
I LIKE TO EAT SMELLY TOFU!
Comes with cabbage and nice chilly! Best eaten HOT off the stove!
 |
| yummy smelly tofu! Can you smell it? (: |
i remembered Sheena loves this but you too???
ReplyDeleteHAHA. yes i actually like it!! not that smelly what!! quite warming to eat on cold days. let's have sisters' taiwan trip one day! =D
ReplyDelete