Hands of the clock - The seconds it holds Hands of mine - My destiny, behold Hands of His - Eternity embrace Hands of yours - Creativity ablaze Hands of mine - With reflections I write
Hands of the clock - Minutes to Spare Hands of mine - I shall not despair Hands of His - What glory awaits Hands of yours - In partnership celebrates Hands of mine - I pause and contemplate
Hands of the clock - The hour is now Hands of mine - Yes Hope, it abounds Hands of His - My beloved King Hands of yours - Rejoicing, it sings Hands of mine - Thoughtfully, I end the rhyme
Hands of the clock - The seconds it holds
ReplyDeleteHands of mine - My destiny, behold
Hands of His - Eternity embrace
Hands of yours - Creativity ablaze
Hands of mine - With reflections I write
Hands of the clock - Minutes to Spare
Hands of mine - I shall not despair
Hands of His - What glory awaits
Hands of yours - In partnership celebrates
Hands of mine - I pause and contemplate
Hands of the clock - The hour is now
Hands of mine - Yes Hope, it abounds
Hands of His - My beloved King
Hands of yours - Rejoicing, it sings
Hands of mine - Thoughtfully, I end the rhyme
wow... who are you? make yourself known!
Deleteamazing verses! thanks for penning it down here. :))