Friday, March 10, 2017

11 April 2013 - Grand Canyon


I had meant to blog about my entire US trip in 2013 but I lost steam halfway and stopped midway. Having a sudden bout of missing the West Coast these few days and thought it is not better time to reminisce and blog than now! 


Booked a tour from Vegas to the Grand Canyon which took us hours on the road through the desert to the Grand Canyon. 

En route to Grand Canyon - we passed by Hoover Dam! 


Some interesting sights along the otherwise deserted desert.



Colourful little shop & attraction in the middle of nowhere.




Even leads us to yellow brick road.


 Greeted by some CARS cars.

Finally after MANY hours on the road...


Breathtaking... Pictures do no justice to any of the sights!





Lunch with a view!


Mandatory selfie. I look so young here. What happened?! 4 years happened. =_=



My sis-in-law!


Sunset on the Canyon...



Busking in the dusk. :)
Can you tell we were FREEZING! 


Look at the red nose - I WAS FREEZING but happily so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment