Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the week that's so packed

well david as you can infer from the title, i didn't have much spare time to blog this week. haha. EASTER WEEKEND IS HERE! i'm excited cos its my first involvement in the easter production. can't wait for my er jie lynn and cousin theresa to see me as "lao tai po" as quoted from cousin T's sms. hahaha.

Here's a shoutout to THERESA and LYDIA (if you ever read this which i highly doubt will happen unless i make it happen haha) -- I LOVED YOUR CHURCH'S MUSICAL! and honestly like sheena wondered i wonder too "is your church made up of singers?! all can sing so well!!!"

I was rather happy last weekend and even now cos i feel there's like a change in my relationship with my beloved cousins whom i was REALLY close to when i was young (remb we all had chicken pox tgt when we were in kindergarten. HAHA). just suddenly feel more connected. a good thing really. =D

This week has been tiring but yet in some strange way i dont feel stressed nor at breaking point. I must apologise to Rui, Danielle, Yiling, Cheryl, Wen Han and Winghan who are my group mates for 202 and 205 respectively because i know i haven't been giving my 100% to our projectS cos of my having to attend rehearsals and not being able to meet our deadlines. I promise I'll give 250% after 2pm on Sunday! =D

Thanks to everybody who helped me with the survey! Your participation will help furthur human knowledge and indirectly contribute to the scholarly community through our research paper. (honestly this is what researchers tell their participants as we learn in communication research haha).

Thank God for my first A for my 208 assignment 3 .! well being a realistic person i know i'm definitely not an A student (at least not yet). i am just a B person. so although this assignment is rather insignificant, i still must say its a breakthrough.

oh oh how can i forget. i ran in my new pair of ASICS shoes on tues! I LOVE MY NEW SHOES (which are priced at an affordable price of $89 @ Stadium)! (this colour below is not very accurate. real life look MUCH MUCH nicer!)








This reminds me of my latest goal. Which is to take part in a biathlon by 2010. i just need to be able to maintain 30 laps of swimming and learn free style then I'll be able to go for biathlon. But still there're always inspiring stories of those like Yen Hao who completed the Singapore Biathlon 2008 with breast stroke and still came in close to top 50. For now I'm aiming to be able to just complete a Biathlon which consists of 1.5KM swim and 10KM run. I'm really excited about this goal. So although really random but thanks for Danielle for the goggles you gave me for birthday cos i'm totally utilising it nowadays to swim ALOT ALOT. (and did i mention I LOVE those GOGGLES?! cos they're just real plain and not reflective just the kind of inconspicuous

No comments:

Post a Comment