Hello, from 台北!
Yes I’m on my 10 day long trip to Taiwan! It’s my first visit to this land of good food and night markets. Good bye to maintaining the waistline and hello to all the
美食 here!
Here are some shots from my lone travel from Spore to Taipei! (:
 |
| On a budget. |
 |
| Lone traveller me |
 |
| First meal at Tao Yuan Intl Airport |
 |
| Bus Ticket from Tao Yuan Airport to Taipei City |
So I’m here on a mission to surprise my good friend who’s getting her wedding shots taken here. Let’s not go to the part of the story where I spilled my own beans and say she is still pretty surprised to see me hiding in the balcony at 11pm!
I tried capturing a video of the surprise but here’s what I managed. (badly shot cos i almost gave myself away again by on-ing the flash, hence the blank white screen in the middle and what a terrible abrupt ending).
 |
| Mission Accomplished! Successfully surprised the missus! (; |
Allen’s friends from New Life Church, the lovely Coco and Zhe Ming (Zaizai look-alike) have so graciously opened up their new apartment to host us. ((:
 |
| Allen training to be a house husband; mopping the floor we will be sleeping on. |
So I’m comfortably nestled in their living room with Allen and Kex for the night.
Here’s a good night from Taiwan, with Coco & Zhe Ming’s very pretty cat, LeLe. (:
 |
| P.S LeLe isn't wearing boots, those are her fur. That's what i call CHIC GROOMING! (: |
WOOHOO~! :D Have fun Jangalah - congrats to Kexin! ;) do us a favor and come back plumper & with a new arsenal of taiwan slang k (missing ya!)
ReplyDelete